We welcome you to join us for the 6th annual International Bulk Wine & Spirits Show in San Francisco on July 25-26, 2023.
IBWSS 2023 is almost here and we are looking forward to seeing you all in person in San Francisco on July 25-26. The IBWSS USA theme will be “Diving Deeper in Bulk Wine, Bulk Spirits and Private Label”. Its time to book your expo floor and conference tickets. The conference will be around 4 main pillars.
1) Private Label: a dedicated part of the show to allow producers and buyers looking for specific private label contracts to come together and discuss their needs.
2) Industry Progress: a chance to look at the bulk and branded markets in more detail and to set up face-to-face meetings between producers and buyers to look at how they can work better together.
3) Bulk: what are the specific trends and issues that are dictating the bulk wine market, with a particular focus on global harvests and the impact on international pricing? This will be an opportunity for buyers to secure fruit and contracts for the harvests ahead as well for wine available now.
4) Supply Chain: a key part of the show will be to shine the spotlight on the global supply chain and asses how quickly it is recovering, the reasons for its collapse, and the knock-on impact it is having on the bulk wine market. Exhibitors will include key shipping partners and logistics players who will be able to give their first-hand experience about what is happening around the world.
We have got the best speakers to empower you on bulk, private label, and contract business, meet them, learn from them and network with them.
1. Jason Steffens, Training Manager at Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits.
2. Devin Walden, Master Distiller of Tropical Distillers.
3. Kryss Speegle MW- Alc Bev production, sales and education, O'Neill Vintners & Distillers.
4. Jessica Kogan, Chief Growth & Experience Officer at Vintage Wine Estates.
5. Shreyas Balakrishnan, President at Cutwater Spirits.
6. Randy Herron, Head Winemaker at C. Mondavi & Family.
7. Jon Berg, Thought Leadership VP – Beverage Alcohol Vertical for NielsenIQ.
8. Cami Lehmann, Purchasing, Wine Programs, and Marketing at Maggiano’s Little Italy.
9. Jim Bube MS, Wine Director at Hogsalt, Chicago.
10. Maurice DiMarino, Wine and Beverage Manager at Cohn Restaurant Group.
11. Cheryl Durzy, LibDib Founder & CEO.
12. Rachel Lowe, Director of Beverage for Levy Restaurants, Chicago, IL.
13. Nathan Mansperger, VP of eCommerce, Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits.
14. Bryan Melo, Senior Director of National Accounts & eCommerce at Freixenet Mionetto USA.
15. Horst Muelle, Global Head VinLog at Kuehne + Nagel.
See the full list here
What will you learn at IBWSS Conference?
The conference will deep dive into Private Labels, Industry Progress, Bulk, and Supply Chains. Expert speakers will provide you with actionable insights to help you save money from the expensive lessons they have to learn, they will provide you with the current and future landscape so you can plan, and they will provide you with seeing the next opportunities. IBWSS conferences are considered to be the best in business and all the speakers at IBWSS have been very carefully planned to give you a solid actionable talk.